Pistachio Recipes to Die For
When it comes to nuts, you can’t beat the pistachio. Its rich, nutty flavor and signature green hue make it stand out among other nuts. You might think they only ways you can enjoy their deliciousness is either whole or in mint-pistachio ice cream, but pistachios are as versatile as they are tasty. There are a whole collection of recipes that include the pistachio; check some out below!
- Pistachio Marshmallow Salad – Chances are that you’ve seen this before at a dessert buffet or around St. Patrick’s day. It looks like a green ambrosia salad that isn’t as sweet and is great at parties.
- Pistachio Pomegranate Granola – If you’re tired of the same old granola that you buy at the store, try making your own with two unforgettable enhancements: pomegranates and pistachios.
- Pistachio Salsa Verde – When you think of Mexican food, pistachios probably aren’t the first thing to pop into mind, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spice up some of your Southwestern dishes with an old favorite.
- Pistachio Hummus – This super simple, super quick recipe is great for a healthy, vegetarian, protein-packed snack on the go that will boost your energy.
Pistachio Pesto – This classic recipe swaps out pine nuts for pistachios, giving a richer, nuttier boost to an old favorite.
- Pistachio Crusted Flank Steak – Served with a peach puree, this health-conscious recipe gives steak a little something extra to make a family meal at home feel like a night out on the town.
- Pistachio Crusted Chicken – This simultaneously sweet, savory, and nutty entree is simple to make and heavenly to devour.
- Pistachio Garlic Mint Quinoa Pilaf – If you want a dish that’s sure to thrill any guest (without a nut allergy, that is), this healthy and flavorful meal will be sure to do the trick.
- Pistachio Almond Tofu – Pistachios provide a delicious, crunchy alternative to the traditional bread crumb coating to give this gluten-free, vegan dish a boost of flavor.
- Pistachio Banana Waffles – Mix up your mornings with a new recipe to make breakfast feel like fun! Top the pancakes with grapefruit, mint, and dulcey to really make this a memorable meal.
- Pistachio Pancakes – For another new breakfast recipe, try shaking up your pancakes by adding pistachios to the mix.
- Pistachio Chai Muffins – If you’ve never had chai tea, you’re missing out, but if you like chai tea, you’ll love these spicy, delicious muffins that are perfect for breakfast.
- Peanut Butter Pistachio Krispy Treats – If you like regular rice crispy treats and you like pistachios, you’re going to love this snack. With brown rice, creamy peanut butter, and chopped pistachios, you’ll never go back to the old way.